Victoria Falls Castle
- East Wing
- Dungeon Gallery
- East Wing
The Victoria Falls Castle is located approximately 6km from the Mighty Victoria Falls in Livingstone Zambia, uniquely positioned to serve visitors wanting accommodation without the formality or high expense of staying at a hotel or lodge. Families or small groups of people travelling together can be well accommodated at the Victoria Falls Castle. It is situated only 3 km from the centre of town and 2 km from the Zambezi itself. Restaurants, most activities and the Falls are all within reach, about a 10 minute drive away.
The Tower: Among the four, the Tower is the largest and can accommodate up to 3 people. It has amenities such as:
- A private roof deck which has been equipped with an outdoor tub
- An en-suite slipper bath and toilet in the luxuriously furnished bedroom complete with a four poster queen sized bed
- A shower and toilet are also located on the ground floor
- Kitchen and dining area.
- A comfortably furnished Lounge.
The East Wing: It's on the ground floor with a large open plan Lounge, Dining area and Kitchen. The East Wing can accommodate a maximum of 5 people. It has amenities such as:
- Double bed with an en-suite bath, shower and toilet.
- Three sleeper couches in the main lounge which can also be used to accommodate other family members.
- Open plan lounge and features a TV viewing area, dining area and kitchen area.
The Dungeon: The smallest among the 4 Apartments located on the ground floor. This has a bedsitter very tastefully furnished.
The Dungeon has a small Kitchenette, shower and toilet are adjacent to the bedroom and Lounge area. It can sleep a maximum of two people sharing a double bed.