Relaxing Getaway to Chundukwa River Lodge
- All stilted river chalets overlooking the river chundukwa
- Eco built Chalets on stilts
- chundukwa river chalets bee_eater
- Ladyvenom Chundukwa
- exterior showing pool and kiddy fencing
- Views of the Zambezi River
- Chundukwa breakfast on the deck
- Chundukwa lodge freshly baked bread
- Dine on the Waters edge
Just 25km from the Victoria Falls and Livingstone, Chundukwa River Lodge has a tranquil environment and is close enough to all available activities for guests to enjoy. Guests can further enjoy Chundukwa's in-house activities including sunset river cruises, horse riding and a private guided tour of Victoria Falls and Livingstone.
Chundukwa River Lodge is a proudly eco-friendly lodge which sits lightly on the site and is integrated with its environment, while still providing guests with all the luxury and comforts to make their time in Africa truly special.
There are 5 river-front chalets and a 3-bedroomed cottage, all with spectacular views over the Zambezi River.
Chundu Cottage 3-bedroom Family Unit
(1 UNIT / VILLA)
A beautiful family-friendly, thatched home on the Zambezi River, privately hosted and catered for.
- 1 main bedroom, en-suite with double sink and shower.
- 1 King/twin bedroom
- 1 upstairs loft space King/twin
- 1 large bathroom with skylight shower, double sinks and separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen and lounge area
- Covered Patio
- Open deck leading onto plunge pool (pool has a fence so little ones cannot have access without their parents)
- Private fireside/dinner/sundowner area, on the river bank
- Dressing Gowns
- Electrical Outlets
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Service (Available)
- Laundry Service (Complimentary)
- Mosquito Nets
- Pure Cotton Linen
- Tea / Coffee
- Wheelchair Friendly