7 Nights at Royal Palm 5 Star Luxury Hotel
- Beach aerial view, Mauritius
- Royal Palm Luxury aerial view
- Hotel Main pool
- Royal Suite
- Bar Seating Area
- Hotel Palm Suite
- Hotel Palm Suite
- Hotel Tropical Suite
- Hotel Royal Suite Bathroom
Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is undeniably the finest hotel in the Indian Ocean, emerged, refreshed and rejuvenated cleverly mixing modern textures, shapes and materials with classically drawn lines ensuring the finished product is, above all else, comfortable and welcoming.
Situated on a prime beach location near the village of Grand Bay, recognized as the most exclusive hotel in the Indian Ocean with only 69 suites for optimum privacy and unrivalled attention to detail.
Accommodation at Royal Palm is exclusively in opulent suites a short stroll from the pristine beach. Impeccably decorated with only the finest furniture and fabrics, and hand selected ornaments, the suites exude an ambience of pure luxury and sophistication.
This prestigious property is listed among the Leading Hotels of the World.
If you are travelling with children please contact Voyagers for the child prices for this hotel holidays@Voyagerszambia.com
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Security
- On the Beach
- Currency Exchange
- Free Parking
- Doctor on call
- Departure Lounge
- 1 lift
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Limousine transfers
- Press Reader
- Cigar Lounge
- House florist
- Royal Suite with private pool
- Free land & water sports
- 3 heated pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Helicopter transfer
- Terrace / balcony
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilets
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Individual safe
- Telephone with international direct dialing
- Fax (on request)
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary Mini-bar (non-alcoholic drinks & 2 beers)
- Tea & coffee
- A la carte
- 3 restaurants (La Goelette, La Brezza, Le Bar Plage)
Spa & Wellness
- 18 massage and treatment rooms
- Royal Palm signature treatment
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Yoga, meditation
- 2 wet steam baths, 2 dry steam baths
- 1 barber shop
- 2 beauty salons
- 2 changing rooms
- 2 locker rooms
- Makko Ho
- 5 Tibetains
- Spa & wellness
Sports & Activities
- Water Skiing
- Glass bottom boats
- Fitness centre
- Private boats excursions
- Stand-Up Paddle
- Scuba Diving**
- 1 ground pilates studio
- 1 cardio room
- 1 fitness room
- 1 room dedicated to Kinesis and Power Plate
- 1 squash court
- Table tennis
- Dart Board
- 3 tennis courts
- Personal/group coaching
- **Activities involving cost
- Baby Sitting
- Kids Club
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing service
- Lift located next to the Reception
- On arrival, check-in is at 2 p.m.
- On departure, check-out is at noon
- Various possibilities of connecting suites to accommodate families
- One room for disabled persons on request
- Sunbed allocation with respect to room category
- Daytime: Smart casual (no swimwear or tank tops)
- Evening as from 7 p.m : gentlemen are requested to wear collars, trousers and closed shoes.
Gastronomic restaurant overlooking the bay. International cuisine and local specialties.
Opens every day for breakfast and dinner.
Breakfast: 07:30 am to 10:30 am - Buffet/A la Carte
Dinner: 07:30 pm to 10:30 pm -
- Daytime: swimwear or tank tops are not allowed.
- Evening: As from 7 p.m gentlemen are requested to wear collars, trousers and closed shoes.
La Goélette is Royal Palm's main restaurant. Whether it be for breakfast or dinner, a meal at La Goélette is a classy affair.
Housed on a large terrace overlooking the sea, La Goélette is an elegant venue that captures the unique sense of sophistication of the best hotel in Mauritius.
First-class service complements the restaurant's unique location, treating guests to spectacular views of the ocean by day and night.
LE BAR PLAGE
Restaurant and beach bar. Set under a magnificent badamier tree, offering guests a relaxed and casual atmosphere
Opens for lunch (70 seats) and dinner (30 seats).
- Lunch: 12:30 pm to 05:00 pm - A la Carte
- Dinner: 07:30 pm to 10:30 pm - A la Carte
- 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Daytime: Casual (swimwear or tank tops are not allowed)
- Evening: as from 7 p.m.: gentlemen are requested to wear collars, trousers and closed shoes.
Le Bar Plage is a romantic beachfront restaurant which has acquired well-deserved international status over the years.
The restaurant's unparalleled charm resides in its unique setting looking over one of the most spectacular beaches in Mauritius. It features two crescent-shaped wooden decks set in the cool shade of a spreading age-old badamier tree.
Italian trattoria facing the lagoon
- Dinner: 07:30 pm to 10:30 pm -
- As from 7 p.m, gentlemen are requested to wear collars, trousers and closed shoes.
La Brezza, has two terraces just a few yards from the lagoon. This restaurant is named after the late afternoon breeze that often wafts in from the sea.
La Brezza, which uses quality ingredients available in Mauritius and imported from Italy, specializes in truly authentic Italian cuisine – good, straightforward cooking that compliments the superb food available in the Royal Palm’s two other restaurants, La Goelette and Le Bar Plage.
The Royal Grill is your invitation to enjoy some of the finest flavors on a warm evening on the beach.
- Open every Thursday
- Dinner: 08:00 pm to 10:30 pm - Menu
- Evening as from 7 p.m.: gentlemen are requested to wear collars, trousers and closed shoes.
The Royal Grill is a pop-up beach restaurant operating every Thursday at Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury, with an extensive buffet featuring a rich variety of dishes. This temporary restaurant puts on a barbecue from 8pm to 10:30pm, turning the northern shore of Grand Baie into a gourmet getaway. A familiar experience for anyone who has ever lived a dream vacation at Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury.
Hours: From 08:30AM to 01:00 AM
Opens every day.
Live entertainment at night.
Attire: Smart casual
Overlooking one of the most spectacular beaches in Mauritius, the hotel's main bar breathes elegance and gentility.
Located at the heart of the hotel, it is fitted with stylish and comfortable furniture arranged with impeccable taste to complement the open-plan design. Guests may enjoy commanding views of the beach and sea below, at any time of the day whether it be to relax, socialize with friends of admire one of the island’s glorious sunsets.Send enquiry