Livingstone Summer Getaway - Chundukwa River Lodge
- River Chalet
- All stilted river chalets overlooking the river chundukwa
- Eco built Chalets on stilts
- chundukwa river chalets bee_eater
- Ladyvenom Chundukwa
- exterior showing pool and kiddy fencing
- Chundukwa breakfast on the deck
Just 25km from the Victoria Falls in Livingstone, Chundukwa River Lodge has a tranquil environment and is close enough to all available activities for guests to enjoy. You will further enjoy Chundukwa's various activities including sunset river cruises, horse riding and a private guided tour of Victoria Falls and Livingstone. Guests will be provided with all the luxury and comfort to make their time truly special.
Chundukwa River Lodge has 5 amazing and spacious Riverside Chalets. Giving you enough room for fresh air, peace and to enjoy nature 25KMs from the Victoria Falls.
Each chalet has the following amenities:
- 250v plug sockets with multi-country adapters and USB ports for your devices
- Large walk-in mosquito nets
- Lock-up safe.
- Electric blankets in the winter are also available
- Mosquito spray.
- A cupboard with hanging space for clothes.
- Luggage racks.
- Water flasks.
- Good quality organic shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer.
- Dressing Gowns
- Electrical Outlets
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Service (Available)
- Mosquito Nets
- Pure Cotton Linen
- Tea / Coffee
- Wheelchair Friendly